Shaka Vehicle Plates
Join the waiting list for an official Hawaii State DMV Shaka vehicle license plate. When the program goes live, we will notify you to visit a Satellite City Hall to place your order. Each year, $20 of the registration fee supports the nonprofit Project Shaka program:
- First Year $30.50 registration fee.
- Subsequent Years $25.00 registration fee.
- No vanity plate option. A new 5-character number will be automatically assigned, i.e., there is no option to select a custom name like “SHAKA.”
- Electric Vehicles are not eligible for this program as they are required to have the State’s EV plate.
- Motorcycles are not eligible for this program due to limited space on plates.
Join Waiting list
Complete the form below to join the waiting list:
Join the Ohana